SurveilStar - The Most Robust PC & Internet Activity Monitoring Software
SurveilStar is an application for real-time computer activity monitoring, network monitoring, and content filtering. It secretly records all activities on your computer including programs, internet explorer websites, screenshots, chats, emails, documents, printing, and more!
- Take Screen Snapshots
- Email Monitoring
- Instant Message Monitoring
- Website Visit Monitoring
- Application Monitoring
- Document Monitoring
- Printing Monitoring
- Network Monitoring
- Computer Maintenance
- Data & User Management
- Complete Online Guides
- Video Tutorials
- SurveilStar Testimonials
- Deploying SurveilStar
- SurveilStar Home Edition
- Free Activity Monitor
- Free Email Recording
- SurveilStar Press Release
- Version Comparison
- Feature Module Comparison
- SurveilStar Blog
Secretly Monitor Kids Computer Activity
One third kids have been sexually solicited online, and most of them don't tell their parents. SurveilStar Free Activity Monitor is designed to help parents keep track of their kids' computer activities including visited websites, sent and received emails, instant chat conversation, ftp files, etc. Safely works in stealth mode and provides you to secretly review recorded details with your own password. It produces detailed computer activity reports for parents to get an overview of their kids' computer and internet activity within a short span of time.
SurveilStar Activity Monitor, the best free parental control software, is simple and easy to use for even the most novice computer users. It runs on your computer in the background, and is completely invisible to your children. All the information is captured and stored in an *.ama encrypted log file that only you know where and how to read it. This free computer activity monitor allows you to see the EXACT sequence of EVERYTHING your kids are doing on the PC! Monitor computer activity while you are away, back up and retrieve recorded data, monitor your kids computer, and much more!
Compatible systems: Windows 2000, Server 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7
SurveilStar Activity Monitor is the best choice for parental control:
- (1) Secret record web surfing history by page title, visit time, website host and size
- (2) Record HTTP web mails and unencrypted POP3, IMAP, SMTP emails sent or received by email clients
- (3) Record MSN chats and control file transfer
- (4) Precisely block internet TCP connections and outgoing TCP data
- (5) And more...
Secretly Monitor Employees Computer Activity
SurveilStar Employee Computer Activity Monitor is an application for real time network computer(s) monitoring and managing. It allows you to invisible monitor any computer activities on all network computers, such as email, instant message, FTP file transfer, websites visited, application usages, document actions, devices, printers, etc.
You can also see live screenshots of multi network computers and take a control of a remote computer by controlling it's mouse and keyboard, this is especially useful when you need to assist the person who uses the remote computer, and you can edit file, open file, download file and upload file remotely. SurveilStar Employee Activity Monitor also can restrict remote computer's browsing in Internet Explorer, restrict remote computer's application using, restrict remote computer's network accessing, send instant message and command (e.g. shut down, restart, run program, open website) to remote computer.
Additionally, SurveilStar Employee Activity Monitor provides a powerful remote task manager, which allows you view all processes on remote computer and end any of them. And SurveilStar can log alteration of hardware and software on all network computer automatically, you can easily manage your corporation's computer hardware capital and software capital.
SurveilStar Employee Activity Monitor is the best choice for business:
- (1) Stealth and undetectable surveillance and monitoring
- (2) Log email, instant message, print jobs, documents, shared files
- (3) Monitor FTP file transfer, websites visited, applications used
- (4) Monitor and control websites accessing, filter unwanted websites, and block network access
- (5) Send alert message to console when employee steals company secretes
- (6) Record MSN, ICQ, AOL, Yahoo, TM, UC, POPO, SKYPE, and Google Talks by users
- (7) Remotely control employee computers through remote desktop
- (8) Monitor the corporation computer alteration of hardware and software
- (9) Record software using history
- (10) View all running processes and kill any of them
- (11) Record live screenshots of multi network computers
- (12) And more...