In order to protect your kids, as a parent, you should know how to keep your children safe on the Internet. Here the following are cyber facts and tips for parents and childcare givers to help keep your children surf serious, surf smart and surf safe.In order to protect your kids, as a parent, you should know how to keep your children safe on the Internet. Here the following are cyber facts and tips for parents and childcare givers to help keep your children surf serious, surf smart and surf safe.
Keeping kids from visiting inappropriate websites and ensuring their use of appropriate monitored chatrooms with SurveilStar Parental Control Software – web based Internet monitoring software. Keep parental control over child’s safety and online activity. Ensure Internet safety for kids & teens and prevent them from Internet dangers.
Cyber Safety Statistics Parents Should Know
- 95% of parents don’t recognize the lingo kids use to let people know that their parents are watching;
- 89% of sexual solicitations are made in either Chat Rooms or Instant Messages;
- 20% of children age 10-17 have been solicited sexually online; that’s 1 out of every 5 kids;
- 75% of youth who received an online sexual solicitation did not tell a parent;
- One third of kids have been contacted by a stranger and half of these were considered inappropriate
Cyber Safety Tips for Parents
1. Educate children to be “Internet Safe Kids” by making sure they use safe internet practices at all times, especially when using chat rooms, instant messaging and social networks such as Facebook, as these are the most popular and the most dangerous for our kids.
2. Set boundaries for your kids’ computer and internet use. Stress to your child never accept unsolicited email, files, photographs, videos or attachments from online strangers.
3. Along with education is just as importantly to monitor your child’s internet use at all times. Parental Control Software gives your kids the freedom to use the internet, at the same time flagging any behavior you feel is inappropriate.
Education and Monitoring software are by far the best ways to keep
SurveilStar Any Parental Control — Protect Your Children Against Cyber Dangers
SurveilStar Any Parental Control is designed for parents to monitor kids’ online activity. With this software, parents can grabs screenshots, record sent and received mails, record chatting messages, monitor and record visited websites. So parents shield your children from cyber bullies, predators and adult oriented websites, and ensure you have the control you need over children online activity.
The goal of parental control software is not to violate your children’s right to interact with their friends but to learn of any problems early so they can be dealt with quickly before any real harm can come to your child.
After parents have learnt the cyber safety facts and tips, they must believe that it is necessary to install a parental control software on their local computer for protecting kids from cyber dangers.
SurveilStar Parental Control Software is an ultimate invisible and undetectable easy-to-use activity monitoring and surveillance tool (surveillance software) for individual PCs. Focus on monitoring visited websites, received and sent emails, instant messages and transferred files let you keep an eye on your children online activities.