Record, control, filter and block kids’ any online P2P file sharing from Bittorrent, Limeware, Shareaza, Kazaa, iMesh, eMule, BitComet, and more.
Children are immature to distinguish what are right for them when using Peer-to-Peer program, the use of file-sharing programs may inadvertently let others copy private files you never intended to share such as family photos, personal information, and private documents. However, children may unintentionally share these files online via Peer-to-Peer program, besides, children may also unwittingly download a virus, spyware, pornography. And since children have curious minds, mislabeled files which can conceal malicious content or inconsistent with the file name would draw children’s attention, misleading them to make the wrong judgment. As parents, you shall be guides on their journey. Consequently, a good idea goes to using anti-virus and Peer-to-Peer program Parental Control to ensure a healthy environment for your children.
Free Peer to Peer File Sharing Program Parental Control is the best choice to help you record, control, filter and block certain content when your children are engaged in online file-sharing. Children cannot understand the security and other risks involved with file-sharing, facing the risks of family computer getting hacked by online hackers and lawsuits. By using Free Peer to Peer File Sharing Program Parental Control, parents can easily monitor children’s file-sharing activities online, after installing Free Peer to Peer File Sharing Program Parental Control, parents are able to locate and check the downloaded files to protect children and ensure family privacy, and computer security.
Is Your Child At Risk Right on Internet Now?
P2P or Peer-to-Peer program starts to prevail in recent years. Children exchange games, videos, music, pornography, or other material that may be inappropriate for them. What is so interesting of file-sharing online? Parents should try to communicate with their children and guide them in the right directions. Children might be at risks if they have following traits:
1. Spending much time online than ever and still wide awake at night
2. Behaviors turn to be tricky and fishy, less communication with parents.
3. Irregular diet time, fond of eating snacks in his/her own bedroom
4. Academic performance degrades, take no interest in studying
5. Physical conditions under average level, doing fewer sports
Positive Steps to Control How Children Use Peer-to-Peer program
Communicate with them – Talk with them regularly, learning what websites they like to visit, what their favorite topics are, and check the websites visited of the internet browser with Free Peer to Peer File Sharing Program Parental Control.
Block certain Peer-to-Peer programs – Filter, restrict or block certain Peer-to-Peer programs with unhealthy and inappropriate contents. Using Free Peer to Peer File Sharing Program Parental Control will help you control and monitor Peer-to-Peer programs via different policies.
Monitor your children’s file-sharing lists – Make sure you have access your children’s file-sharing lists. File-sharing lists will record what files they have shared. Effective Internet Monitoring programs like Free Peer to Peer File Sharing Program Parental Control will help you do this.
Move the computer to parent’s room or a public room – Children may not dare to download inappropriate files out of his/her own bedroom, and parents can easily control the online time for children.
Free Peer to Peer File Sharing Program Parental Control – Best Peer-to-Peer program Monitoring Software
Free Peer to Peer File Sharing Program Parental Control is your fastest and easiest solution to safeguard your children’s file-sharing activities online, family privacy and home security. With improved features and functionality, Free Peer to Peer File Sharing Program Parental Control offers total control over your children’s Peer-to-Peer program usage. Free Peer to Peer File Sharing Program Parental Control records entire system activities, windows snapshots, clipboards, chat logs, websites visited, composed emails, applications accessed, and etc.
Free Peer to Peer File Sharing Program Parental Control is much more than the best-rated Parental Controls solution. It is loaded and preloaded with many optional benefits and features that improve the security and the quality of the Internet your children see. Installing Free Peer to Peer File Sharing Program Parental Control on your computer is customizing the Internet, by child, the way you want your kids to experience and use it.
Features That Make Free Peer to Peer File Sharing Program Parental Control Unique
1. Record, control, filter and block kids’ any online P2P file sharing
2. Run in an invisible and stealthy mode.
3. Take screen snapshots in real-time and watch the screenshots in video-style playback.
4. Record the date and time an email was sent or received, the subject, the contents and any attachments.
5. Blocking access to dangerous and inappropriate web sites.
6. Record all the visited websites, URLs, captions, users, and computers to estimate users’ browsing activity.
7. Block IM Chats IM outgoing files with specific application names.
8. See the complete dialog of your child’s chat conversations on Facebook, MySpace, Yahoo, AIM and MSN.
9. Easy to use and install which do not demand a degree in Computer Science to configure and operate.
10. 30 days free trial and free customer service.